Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dairyland


I was born in California and spent most of my early childhood there. I moved to Wisconsin when I was 10 years old. Wisconsin's bitter cold winters always bothered me. I was used to wearing a light jacket in December and walking to the bus stop with my mother in the rain, not falling on iced sidewalks and shoveling my driveway. Wisconsin summers and falls amaze me with their beauty. The vibrant colors, different animals and acres of farmable land captivate me. I set out to do a photo project in my photo III class last year that I am still working on it. I visited different farms and stopped on the sides of highways and roads and photographed the things that stand out to me when I am driving or walking around on a typical day in Wisconsin.

Sadie Wilson


No comments:

Post a Comment